Vengeance går snart på julledigt vilket innebär att vi tar en liten paus från progression-raidandet. Rekryteringen fortsätter dock som vanligt!
Trial of Valor närmar sig med stormsteg och vi i Vengeance är redo att sparka asagudstjärt!
För våra medlemmar så finns det nu taktiker i våra forum för de tre bossarna vi kommer träffa på i Trial of Valor. Läs på dessa taktiker och dyk upp på onsdag med ett glatt humör!
Klicka dig vidare till vårat rekryteringsforum om du vill raida med oss!
Klicka på ”Continue Reading” för att läsa hela inlägget om vad vi fått veta hittills om framtiden:
- In the past, the team has had large monolithic patches that have anchored the entire expansion.
- A patch like Patch 6.2.3 was very effective. The team wasn’t trying to add a ton of content, Moose Mount, Valor Points, Timewalking, and other things.
- Patch 7.1 is a good example of a medium sized patch.
- Patch 7.1.5 is Legion’s first small patch, similar to Patch 6.2.3 in size. It will revolve around systems, new rewards, and evergreen content.
- Pushing out a smaller patch allows the team to give us some new content faster.
- Patches should be designed to be broken apart into multiple pieces, so that if one piece isn’t ready, it can be removed and the rest of the content can be released.
- Patch 7.1.5 will have Mists of Pandaria Timewalking, with six dungeons.
- Timewalking will probably only ever be updated for the expansion before last. No one is excited about going to Warlords dungeons right now.
- Patch 7.1.5 will also bring back the Brawler’s Guild! It will come back with dozens of new bosses.
- There will also be a new type of battle that can occasionally occur, called Rumbles. These spawn raid level bosses that will pull in all players who are waiting for their turn into the arena. Everyone can share in the rewards.
- A new currency is being added, earned through your brawls. It is spent on shared benefits, such as a graveyard that lets people respawn at a graveyard next to the fight area.
- There will be shirts and a Basilisk mount as rewards.
- New micro-holidays are coming. These might last a day or two, rather than a week or more. These are part of building a living word.
- Jan 22 – An’Qarj Remembrance Day.
- These holidays won’t have any pets or mounts that you sad to miss out on the event.
- Valentine Guard Day – You can patrol the city and keep it safe from NPCs that attack.
- Hatching of the Hippogryphs – You can get a baby hippogryph that can perch on your shoulder, no battle pet or anything.
- Boat Day – Like Spring Break for Azeroth.
- Patch 7.1.5 will also update Blade’s Edge Arena. No gameplay changes, just updated visuals. Arena will have a built in voice announcer, will call out some events.
- Patch 7.1.5 will also bring lots of class updates, allowing the team to make larger changes to classes rather than just number tuning.
- The team looked at all of the talent rows, there are some talents that are never worth considering. These talents may need tuning or redesign. The talents that 98% of players are taking may just need to be baked into the spec.
- This patch will also allow the team to look at secondary stats to make them a little more balanced, so that anything but one specific stat isn’t useless. If an item has a higher item level, it should usually be an upgrade rather than having secondary stats make it a downgrade.
- The team is also going to try to improve the feel of the classes and add some utility to classes that had a little bit much pruning.
- Only allowing Survival Hunters to have traps was a mistake. Other specs don’t feel like a Hunter when they don’t have traps.
- Rogues that wish they had Shroud of Concealment will also be happy to see it return in Patch 7.1.5.
- Patch 7.1.5 – Artifact Knowledge catch up mechanisms, purchase levels without waiting up until Level 10 or more.
- Patch 7.1.5 is going on the PTR right after BlizzCon.
Patch 7.2 – Tomb of Sargeras
- Return to The Tomb of Sargeras, this time it might end differently.
- Continues the Order Hall Campaign.
- New Faction.
- New World Quests, including class world quests.
- Making our way to the tomb requires claiming a foothold and fortifying it. Build a base and plan the assault similar to Isle of Quel’danas. Players will be able to choose which buildings to build, allowing them to earn different rewards and change the story. Unlock world quests, rewards, vendors, world bosses. Not a linear progression this time.
- Legion Assaults – Inspired by pre-expansion event. Defend against Legion invasions in the Broken Isles.
- When a zone is under attack, world quests in that zone are disabled, the skybox turns dark, and the Legion appears in the skies. You will complete a variety of world quests to clear the Legion out of the zone. These count towards your Emissary quests. Once you clear out enough of the Legion forces, you can go after the commander.
- Once you finish the assault on the ground, you can join a three player scenario (role-agnostic) taking the fight to the Legion ships in the skies.
- Different invasion content for each zone.
- Flying returns! – The second part of the Pathfinder achievement is added, no raid or dungeon content required, just outdoor world gameplay.
- Flying will be unlocked account-wide!
- Each class will have their own epic class mount in the patch. These are rewarded by your Class Order campaign.
- After the Nighthold comes the Tomb of Sargeras. Nine boss raid.
- The Tomb of Sargeras was the Temple of Elune. Venture into underground caverns where allies of Queen Azshara await us.
- Another part of the Tomb has been sealed since the time of the Sundering.
- Infernal / Pit Lord type boss will come through a wall and block your path at the start of the raid.
- A melee variant of the Jailer is the second boss.
- Naga Brute and Sea Witch are up next.
- Fallen Avatar of Sargeras is another boss.
- Kil’jaeden himself awaits us as the final boss.
- New Dungeon – Cathedral of Eternal Night, 4 boss dungeon, normal, heroic, and mythic+ difficulty, use the Aegis of Aggramar to open the way.
- PvP Brawls
- Inspired by brawls in other Blizzard games. A week long event that varies gameplay and lets you experience PvP in a new way.
- Brawls will be fun and allow the team to experiment with different modes of PvP gameplay. If they are well received they could be added into the regular game.
- Southshore vs Tarren Mill, Warsong Gulch (cap the flag without requiring your own flag), Packed House (15v15 arena), Winter Arathi Basin (Low visibility due to weather, water frozen), Eye of the Horn (Eye of the Storm with everyone on Ram mounts)
- Further empower your Artifact, new traits, including a gold border one, three points with utility. Also allows you to put another point into all of your three point traits. 15 new points to be added. More Artifact Knowledge coming.
- New types of Relics are coming, modifying two traits!
- Patch 7.2 continues your Artifact Quest Line, allowing you to unlock the previously mentioned new traits.
- You will also be able to unlock another Artifact Appearance. This one will recognize solo player skill, mastery of your spec. Inspirited by Anathema and Benediction or the Warlock Green Fire quest.
- Guardian druids get a werewolf-bear style skin!
- Warriors are finally getting their flail weapon appearance.
- Patch 7.2 will retune Heroic and Mythic+ dungeons, both difficulty and rewards.
- Karazhan will be broken into Upper and Lower sections, queueable random heroics, Mythic+ as well.
- Court of Stars and The Arcway will also become queueable.
- New Keystone affixes are coming.
- Patch 7.2 – ”Soon”. Coming to the PTR after 7.1.5.
- Patch 7.2.5 coming after Patch 7.2.
- After Patch 7.2 we are going to Argus.